Thank you for thinking about the 2020 Sedona Mountain Bike Festival. If you came to our event in the past then you know what a valuable event this is for your brand. This is an opportunity to meet with core riders in your market at a time of year when they are looking to make a buying decision. Best of all the event is in stunning Sedona close to hundreds of miles of trails.
For information and pricing please download our Exhibitor Information Packet
What we need from you to sign up:
- Email us and let us know what size space you want. Then we will send you an invoice. 25% deposit due upfront.
- Send us your logo so we can get it up on our web page and into our marketing.
- Insurance. We need will need to get a certificate of additionally insured from you with a minimum of $1,000,000 in liability coverage. These can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Sedona Mountain Bike Festival LLC, 1695 West highway 89a, Sedona, AZ 86336. This is what needs to be shown as the name insured: Sedona Mountain Bike Festival LLC 1695 West highway 89a, Sedona, AZ 86336
- Planning on selling anything? You will need a temporary business license with the City Of Sedona. Download here: http://www.sedonaaz.gov/Home/ShowDocument?id=29338. If you have any questions please Contact Marsha Beckwith at the City of Sedona at MBeckwith@sedonaAZ.gov
- Swag. If you want your brand to be seen by every attendant put something in our swag bags. We are still looking for items and are expecting 1,500 or so people to register for the event and 3,500 to walk through the gates each day. If you want us to put something in some or all of the bags send whatever it is that you want to include to Sedona Mountain Bike Festival,1695 West highway 89a Sedona, AZ 86336.
Need a place to stay? Check out our sponsoring hotels.
Terms and Conditions
Vendor Parking Map