Are you all done registering?
Make sure we have:
- Your contact info
- Insurance Certificates: We need will need to get a certificate of additionally insured from you with a minimum of $1,000,000 in liability coverage. These can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to Sedona Mountain Bike Festival LLC, 1695 West highway 89a, Sedona, AZ 86336. This is what needs to be shown as the name insured: Sedona Mountain Bike Festival LLC 1695 West highway 89a, Sedona, AZ 86336
- Planning on selling anything? You will need a temporary business license with the City Of Sedona. Download here: http://www.sedonaaz.gov/Home/ShowDocument?id=29338. If you have any questions please Contact Marsha Beckwith at the City of Sedona at MBeckwith@sedonaAZ.gov
A few Key Points
- Share! We have an event webpage at www.sedonamtbfestival.com, a facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/Sedona-MTB-Festival-741716892555828/, Instagram page at
https://www.instagram.com/sedonamtbfestival/?hl=en and a pro mo video at
share a link on your page!
- Wrist Bands – Guests buy wristbands so that they can demo bikes and get on the
shuttles. Please do not demo bikes to people without wristbands. We have the bands so
that you are getting customers that are really looking to demo a bike and not just every
person that comes through the park.
- Waivers – Please bring your own waivers! Riders signed up for the event will not have to
sign a general waiver so make sure that you have your own for your bikes.
- Set Up – The event is set to take place March 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Vendor set up will start
at noon Thursday, Feb 28th and will close at 9 am on the 1st. After 9 am on the 1st the
road will be closed and participants will be welcomed into the vendor area. Tear down
will start Sunday at 5pm, March 3rd and will need to be completed by 9am the next day.
If you arrive early or want to stay late, there is parking available just off site to stage
larger vehicles. Please email me for more info if you need it. The event will be at the
same location as last year at 525 Posse Ground Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336.
- E-Bikes – A lot of companies make them and Sedona has hardly any places to ride
them. If you plan to demo E-bikes the USFS does not allow them on ANY single track in
Sedona so don’t be surprised when you get here. They will only be allowed at the park
and on dirt roads in the area. We are working on other options, but no guarantee at this
- Download your w9 here: MTB Festival W9
Need a place to stay? Check out our sponsoring hotels.
Any questions for me? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.