Stay tuned for the 2024 band Schedule. For now see what happened in 2023:
2023 Band Schedule:
1:30-3:30 pm Summit Dub Squad on the main stage
- Short Description – Summit Dub Squad is a roots reggae / positive hiphop band from Flagstaff, IrieZona. The musically and cultrally diverse group pulls fans and new listeners in with undeniable grooves and thoughtful lyrics. With 5 self-produced albums of original music and a myriad of classic cover songs, the band takes pride in never playing the same set twice, ensuring a fun, upful, and exciting experience every time they perform.
- Influences – The band has warmed stages for a slew of reggae legends [The Wailers, Lee ‘Scratch’ Perry, Israel Vibration, Culture,King Yellowman, Pato Banton], and more contempory groups [including Katchafire, Groundation, The Dirty Heads, MatisYahu, Fortunate Youth, The Green and Synrgy], as well as non-reggae acts [Lyrics Born, Sierra Leone Refugee AllStars, Buckethead, and Michelle Shocked] with their own signature style dubbed: High Elevation Sound Flavor.
- Website – https://summitdubsquad.com/
4:00-6:00 pm Dusty Tuffet on the Main Stage
- Short Description – Dusty Tuffet is an Americana string band with a unique take on songs old and new. An upbeat five-piece string band that plays rock, country, folk, and bluegrass, but unlike other string bands, play rock/pop songs from U2, The Cars, Amy Winehouse, The Cure, Radiohead, Guns & Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Cheap Trick, Bonnie Raitt, Zac Brown Band, Queen, The Beatles, Elton John and many more. Dusty Tuffet’s sound is lively, unique but familiar and entertaining to all age groups.
- Website – https://dustytuffet.com/
1:30-3:30 pm ZeeCeeKeely on the Main Stage
- Short Description – We are an American Reggae Rock Dub band from Tucson Arizona. Bringing our unique style of reggae with hard hitting songs of “Kaya”, and “Protest” or that classic southern California vibe with “Beautiful Creation” and “Under The Sun”. ZeeCeeKeely are a new, original, and exciting band bringing you music that will make you want to get up, dance, and vibe with them. You’ll hear a wide range of influence from Hendrix, Pepper, Slightly Stoopid, Sublime, Tribal Seeds, Peter Tosh to the Beatles and many more in their music. The band members are Zachary Keely (Guitar/Vocals), Jay Ceballos (Bass), Mikey Shades (Percussion/Vocals), Justin Nazari (Rhythm Guitar), Trey Bryant (Saxophone) and Robb Parisi (Drums)
- Website – https://zeeceekeely.com/
4:00-6:00 pm Decker on the Main Stage
- Short Description – For seven years running, decker. has been recording and performing some of the most vital music to be released from America’s Southwest. The music is clearly drawn from the land itself—all that is at once comforting, eerie, haunting, healing, harsh and beautiful. He carves something unique out of the essence he grasps in his red rock home of Sedona, Arizona—a land of red clay mountains and vortexes. The music takes on a spiritual mantle, a deeper, ancient calling rooted to the land itself, tapping into the mysticism of old, weird America, divining its power, resurrecting what he sees fit and crafting it into musical odysseys of treachery, redemption, enlightenment and tenacity.
- Influences –“gives Jack White a run for his money with it’s fevered guitar licks, crashing drums, and bluesy storytelling. It’s a foot-to-the-pedal, full speed ahead kind of track and it’s exhilarating” – KEXP Song of the Day
- Website – http://deckermusic.org , https://www.youtube.com/user/mescalporchrecords
1:30-3:30 pm The Naughty Bits on the main stage
- Short Description – Yin Yang & Zen Some presents….The Naughty Bits! Northern Arizona’s mash-up and medley party band.
- Website https://www.facebook.com/thenbits
3:30-5:30 pm Red Rocks Charlie B on the main stage
- Short Description – Local Mountain Biker and former lead singer and guitarist of Dyslexic Head, Charlie Bezilla, AKA Red Rocks Charlie B, brings his one-man-band experience to the Sedona Mountain Bike Festival. Charlie B provides a live music experience that you don’t see too often. Not only is the music entertaining, but watching him set up each song by playing each instrument live, your ears will swear that you are listening to a full band. Charlie B is known for his diverse set lists drawing from many genres such as Alternative, Hard Rock, Country, Classic Rock. Reggae and Pop, so there is something for everyone at his shows.
- Influences – Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Queens of the Stone Age, The Cult, The Clash, Nirvana, STP, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Tool, The Cure, The Sex Pistols, Johnny Cash, Neil Young, John Denver, and Elvis to name a few