Day of registration is available all weekend onsite. Online Registration ends Wednesday March 1 at midnight.
Sign Up Now
The 2017 Sedona MTB festival is March 3th – 5th. Riders have the option of attending a single day, 2 days or all 3 days. Visit our Schedule of Events page to see which package fits you best.
Each package below includes the following:
- A date-specific wristband/s for bike demos from the participating bike exhibitors. Exhibitor List.
- A date-specific wristband/s for Shuttles (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). Read more about Shuttles.
- Event T-Shirt if you sign up 30 days or more in advance
- (1) Event Beer Glass
- (1) Pair of Custom Socks
- Swag Bag
- SINGLE DAY PASS ($50)
- FRIDAY/SATURDAY PASS ($80)
- SATURDAY/SUNDAY PASS ($80)
- 3-DAY PASS ($100)
3-DAY/2-NIGHT Camping Pass
Festival partner Hermosa Tours will be providing a centralized camp area for Friday and Saturday nights. This will include breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning and some other camp area shenanigans. Learn more about the Event Camping.
Sign Up Now
The fine print – We do not offer cancelations due to bad weather or for any other reason. While we wish we could control the weather we can not and still need to put on a rocking event for those who are tough enough to come enjoy the Sedona Mountain Bike Festival in fowl weather. The weather in March is historically in the mid 60f range. Thank you for supporting the event by purchasing a pass in advance, it is people like you that allow us to do more fun things at the event and make things even better.