2020 Band Schedule:
Friday, March 6th
1:30-3:30pm Planet Sandwich on the Main Stage
- Short Description – Imagine some rock and roll, a bit of rock waltz, a bit of two stepping and shot of ska. Sandwich that between four middle aged sentient beings drifting through space on an existential rock. That’s Planet Sandwich.
- Influences – The Replacements, Pixies, Ween, Primus, Elvis Costello, U2, Beck, Jane’s Addiction
Website – http://planetsandwich.me
4:00-6:00 pm Ryan Chrys and the Rough Cuts on the main stage
- Short Description – Modern outlaw country from Denver, CO. Currently on tour promoting their album, Shove Full Of Coal. Nominated in the 2018 Ameripolitan Music Awards for “Best Outlaw Group.” Praised for their songwriting and known for their love of old country and blazing guitars. They’ve shared the stage with Blackberry Smoke, Shooter Jennings, Dwight Yoakam, The Marshall Tucker Band, Junior Brown and more.
- Influences – Sturgill Simpson, Eric Church, Chris Stapleton, Blackberry Smoke, and Shooter Jennings.
- Website – http://www.roughcutsband.com
Saturday, March 7th
1:30-3:30pm Spicy Loops on the Main Stage
- Short Description – Hailing from Coarsegold, California, and currently in Austin, Texas, Spicy Loops has been enjoyed all over the Southwest.
Passionate about many genres, Spicy Loops incorporates jazz, reggae, and funk into their shows.
4:00-6:00 pm Decker on the Main Stage
- Short Description – For seven years running, decker. has been recording and performing some of the most vital music to be released from America’s Southwest. The music is clearly drawn from the land itself—all that is at once comforting, eerie, haunting, healing, harsh and beautiful. He carves something unique out of the essence he grasps in his red rock home of Sedona, Arizona—a land of red clay mountains and vortexes. The music takes on a spiritual mantle, a deeper, ancient calling rooted to the land itself, tapping into the mysticism of old, weird America, divining its power, resurrecting what he sees fit and crafting it into musical odysseys of treachery, redemption, enlightenment and tenacity.
- Influences –“gives Jack White a run for his money with it’s fevered guitar licks, crashing drums, and bluesy storytelling. It’s a foot-to-the-pedal, full speed ahead kind of track and it’s exhilarating” – KEXP Song of the Day
- Website – http://deckermusic.org
Sunday, March 8th