1:30-3:30pm VeloValo on the Main Stage
- Short Description – Arizona-based band VeloValo has developed a unique and powerful style best described as Prog-Pop.
- Influences – Ween, Mastodon, Kings Of Leon, Explosions In the Sky, Interpol
- Website – https://www.facebook.com/VeloValoMusic/
4:00pm-6:00pm The Stratmores on the Main Stage
- Short Description – The Stratmores, bring a refreshingly pure rock and roll tone to a high energy set. The band’s influences blend old classic rock with modern garage rock, and the simple combo of guitar, bass, vocals, and drums showcase rock and roll at its core.
- Influences – The kinks, Rival Sons, Ray Charles
- Website – https://www.facebook.com/thestratmores/
1:30-3:30pm Blammity Blam on the Main Stage
- Short Description – Blammity Blam began as a group of friends playing music around the campfire. Since 2005 the music has Steadily progressed into new dimensions, revealing exciting potential for the group. Since the beginning friendship and love for adventure have lead to extraordinary musical expression. Together we raft rivers scale desert towers and sail the ocean’s. As well as enjoy your downtime with home cooking and late night jams. For us the music is just another expression of life‘s pleasures. We hope you enjoy the music as much as we enjoy creating it.
- Influences – Grateful dead, Yonder mountain string band, Guy Clark.
- Website – https://blammityblam.com/home
4:00-6:00 pm Decker on the Main Stage
- Short Description –For seven years running, decker. has been recording and performing some of the most vital music to be released from America’s Southwest. The music is clearly drawn from the land itself—all that is at once comforting, eerie, haunting, healing, harsh and beautiful. He carves something unique out of the essence he grasps in his red rock home of Sedona, Arizona—a land of red clay mountains and vortexes. The music takes on a spiritual mantle, a deeper, ancient calling rooted to the land itself, tapping into the mysticism of old, weird America, divining its power, resurrecting what he sees fit and crafting it into musical odysseys of treachery, redemption, enlightenment and tenacity.
- Influences – “gives Jack White a run for his money with it’s fevered guitar licks, crashing drums, and bluesy storytelling. It’s a foot-to-the-pedal, full speed ahead kind of track and it’s exhilarating” – KEXP Song of the Day
- Website – http://deckermusic.org
1:30pm-3:30pm Planet Sandwich on the Main Stage
- Short Description – Planet Sandwich is an original American rock band based in Flagstaff Arizona. A party-mix of beatle-esque pop, 90s rock, ska and country.
- Influences – The Replacements, Pixies, Ween, Primus, Elvis Costello, U2, Beck, Jane’s Addiction
- Website – http://planetsandwich.me
4:00-6:00pm Ryan Chrys and the Rough Cuts on the Main Stage
- Short Description – Modern outlaw country from Denver, CO. Currently on tour promoting their album, Shove Full Of Coal. Nominated in the 2018 Ameripolitan Music Awards for “Best Outlaw Group.” Praised for their songwriting and known for their love of old country and blazing guitars. They’ve shared the stage with Blackberry Smoke, Shooter Jennings, Dwight Yoakam, The Marshall Tucker Band, Junior Brown and more.
- strong>Influences -Sturgill Simpson, Eric Church, Chris Stapleton, Blackberry Smoke, and Shooter Jennings.
- Website – http://www.roughcutsband.com